Monday, July 25, 2011

Cake Batter Blondies

Cake-Batter-Blondies
If you’ve on the wonderfully addicted site Pinterest lately, you’re sure to have see these delectable cake batter blondies. There have been a number of people making them lately and for good reason, they are heavenly! The night after I saw these golden beauties I needed to make them. I started raiding my pantry, hoping to still have a yellow cake mix in there. Thankfully, I was in luck. I had one box of yellow mix left. Then I came to a problem. I didn’t have any sprinkles! So mine aren’t as colorful as the ones you’ve seen around, but mine have coconut and delicious dark chocolate chips in them.  They are a quick treat and would be perfect to make for bake sales too.

What You Need:

1 box yellow cake mix
1/4 c veg oil
1 egg
1/2 c milk
1/2 c coconut
1/2 c dark chocolate chips


What To Do:

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine the cake mix, oil, egg and milk in a bowl, whisking until combined. Then stir in the coconut and chocolate chips. Pour into a greased 11x7 baking dish and cook for about 25 minutes or until a tooth pick inserted into the center comes out clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think about this recipe! Please leave a comment and make sure to include you email so that I can reply to you!

 
HostGator Promotion Code
x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner