Friday, July 29, 2011

Berry Filled Crepe Cups

Berry-Crepe

I made this dessert for a family dinner we had a few weeks ago. Berries were just coming into season and I found some beautiful strawberries, blueberries and black raspberries. I was tired of the same old angle food cake with berries and whipped cream and I still had a bunch of crepes left over, so this worked perfectly. It was pretty easy to do, and really does make a great quick dessert for when company show up.

What You Need:

crepes
mixed berries, fresh or even frozen that have been thawed
a bit of sugar
whipped cream

What To Do:

Place your berries in a bowl and toss them with a bit of sugar. Place them aside and let them side for a while so that some juice forms with the berries. Preheat your oven to 400 degree. Spray a jumbo sized muffin tin with just a touch of cooking spray. Fold 1 crepe in half and then bring the ends together to form a circle. Press it into the muffin tin so that forms a cup. Bake in the preheated oven for about 10 minutes or until they are golden brown and slightly crispy. When they’re done, let them cool for awhile before removing them. Once they are completely cool and you are ready to serve them, fill them with berries and top with some whipped cream. 

1 comment:

  1. I totally gained 10 pounds looking at that picture....and another 10 while imagining eating it. lol!!! My hubs is the crepe-master! I just commented the other day about how he hasn't made them in a while.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think about this recipe! Please leave a comment and make sure to include you email so that I can reply to you!

 
HostGator Promotion Code
x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner