Friday, March 4, 2011

Asian Glazed Chicken Legs

There are so many days where I am thankful that I enjoy food. I am thankful that all my taste buds works and that when I eat these chicken legs I can taste the soy, ginger and garlic that coat them. I am thankful that they are moist and delicious and pair so well with a number of sides, especially some brown rice and a crisp cucumber salad. I served it with the Mediterranean Salad I made a few weeks back and it was just as good. It's quick and easy to put together, the hardest part is waiting the hour until their cooked!

What You Need

2 chicken legs
2 tbs soy
2 tbs agave or honey
1 tsp rice wine vinegar
2 cloves garlic
1/2 inch piece of ginger
pepper

What To Do:

Preheat your oven to 400 degree and line a baking sheet with foil to make clean up easier. Spray lightly with cooking spray and place you chicken legs on it.
In a small bowl, grate the garlic cloves and the ginger into it, using a micro-plane, then mix in the soy, agave and rice wine vinegar and some pepper. Coat the chicken legs with some of the glaze and place into the oven for about 1 hour. After 30 minutes, glaze the chicken again and then again 15 minutes after that. Use the rest of the glaze when you take it out of the oven to rest for a few minutes before eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think about this recipe! Please leave a comment and make sure to include you email so that I can reply to you!

 
HostGator Promotion Code
x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner