Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Chipotle Mayo

Here's a quick bonus recipe for you guys. It's a super beautiful Tuesday outside, so consider it my gift to you because we're on day 3 that it hasn't rained here. Chipotle Mayo is my new favorite sammie dressing. It whips up in seconds, packs a punch and add huge flavor to a boring sandwich. Give it a try the next time you have some left over chipotle peppers in adobo. I made just a small batch, but you can easily multiply and have a ton to keep on hand.

What You Need:

1 chipotle in adobo
1/2 c mayo (I used hellmans because it's my fav)
1/2 c nonfat greek yogurt (optional, see note below)

What To Do:

In a mini food processor or blender, place all your ingredients and blend till smooth.

Note: The non-fat greek yogurt was used to low some of the fat in calories, as well as give it a bit of a tang. This is completely optional, but if you leave it out, double the amount of mayo so that you have 1 cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think about this recipe! Please leave a comment and make sure to include you email so that I can reply to you!

 
HostGator Promotion Code
x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner