Friday, April 29, 2011

Strawberry Bellini

This GOC's first and probably last drink. I'm not a mixologist, and traditionally just a red wine kind of girl but for easter I wanted something different. So I grabbed some strawberries and a bottle of Prosecco. Typically, Bellini's, created in Venice, are made with a peach puree and sparkling white white, usually Prosecco. Well peaches aren't in season yet, and it's the beginning of strawberry season so guess what.... I used strawberries! Oh and ignore my daughter in the background, she was helping me get supper made at the time.

What You Need:

1 pint of strawberries
1 bottle of Prosecco

What To Do:

Mash most of the strawberries up, save a few to garnish your glass if you like. Place a spoonful or two of the mashed up strawberries in the bottle of a champaign glass and slowly fill with processo. Make a slice in the strawberry and fix it the rim.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think about this recipe! Please leave a comment and make sure to include you email so that I can reply to you!

 
HostGator Promotion Code
x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner