Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Change of plans

Hello fellow foodies!!
Unfortunately life has thrown yet another curve ball at me. This time however it was a swing and a miss and strike three for me! I was in the hospital over the weekend with gallbladder issues and pancreatitis. What this means is that I need to have surgery to have my gallbladder removed. On this coming friday, that surgery will take place. What this means for GOC? Well basically it means that I will be gone until September 11th. Why? While my surgery is a same day deal, I'll be taking the kids and heading to my mothers for the the labor holiday and staying until the following weekend so that I have some help with the kids and don't have to worry about anything while I'm recovering. I don't expect to need a week to recover, however once I'm there, I won't have a way home until the following weekend.
It saddens me that I won't be able to post any new recipes as I have some great ones that I want to share with you. I hate to admit but part of me still lives in the stone age as I have no lap top or smart phone as most seem to have these days. I do all my work on a 6 year old desktop. Not to mention my parents don't even have a desktop to speak of. So for now I bid you farewell for short duration and hopefully when I'm back, I can play the game well and get up those recipes for you.
I wish you all good food's to fill your tummies till then!

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy the opportunity to REST. I don't want surgery but I'd love to be told to rest! Enjoy your labor day the best you can :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear about this! I will be praying for you Friday!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think about this recipe! Please leave a comment and make sure to include you email so that I can reply to you!

 
HostGator Promotion Code
x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner