Friday, November 6, 2009

Just wanted all my foodies to know that I'm currently working on a menu plan for Thanksgiving and hope to have it up by the end of next week at the latest. That is the reason you haven't seen to many new posts from me lately. I know making the perfect Thanksgiving supper is a lot of work, but I have a few tricks up my selves for making it go smoothly and of course make it easy on you. I've cooked Thanksgiving for 20 people before. Two oven and several hours later, everyone was stuffed with probably the best meal I have ever made. I do have to warn though, that these recipes are not slimming. I go all out for the holidays, using real cream and full fat everything! I look forward to hearing what you have to say and hope that you try a few of the dishes for yourselves this year!
As always, Happy Cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think about this recipe! Please leave a comment and make sure to include you email so that I can reply to you!

 
HostGator Promotion Code
x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner