Monday, October 24, 2011

Product Review: Crisco Olive Oils

 

As part as the Food Buzz Taste Maker program, I received 3 bottles of crisco olive oils. I received a light tasting oil which was good for frying or baking, a pure olive oil which is great for marinating or sautéing and my favorite, extra virgin olive oil which is perfect for dipping bread. I really enjoyed each of them but my favorite was the extra virgin. I combined it with some garlic, oregano, salt, pepper and a splash of balsamic vinegar. It went perfect with the crust bread I served it will.

Each of the olive oils have a great taste that has complimented everything I’ve done with it. It is definitely worth giving a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think about this recipe! Please leave a comment and make sure to include you email so that I can reply to you!

 
HostGator Promotion Code
x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner